Corporations, legacy land owners, real estate investors, municipalities, non-profit organizations and other developers retain Greenstreet for consulting and advisory services based on experience and proven ability to add value. Our expertise is in aligning strategy and implementation. We focus on critical, front-end decisions, such as asset acquisition/disposition, master planning or market analysis, which will have the greatest impact on the value-creation potential and feasibility of a project.
- Strategic planning
- Master planning
- Local and regional economic analysis
- Anchor institution strategy
- GIS-based spatial analysis
- Project goals, metrics, benchmarks
- Best practice research and analysis
- Implementation plans
- Sustainability master planning, including energy, infrastructure and carbon
Greenstreet principals have served as consultants and advisors to public, private and non-profit clients in California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, New Mexico, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and Virginia.