Sustainability is systemic to how we think about development. In our experience, economic, environmental and social objectives are not mutually exclusive, but can come together to yield solutions that create inspiring places, which benefit the client, community and investor.
- Project visioning and conceptualization
- Project entitlement strategy
- Partnership development (capital, development, technical)
- Market opportunities and constraints analysis
- Public / private financing strategy and capital sourcing
- Development feasibility
- Adaptive reuse and space capacity analysis
- Programming for site design and product development
Greenstreet principals have participated in the planning, entitlement and development of over 30 projects and over 35,000 acres in California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, New Mexico and Texas.